The event is being produced in partnership with the Charleston Regional Development Alliance (CRDA), and in association with Penton's IndustryWeek, the leading source of business information and insight for manufacturing industry professionals.
What does RDA stand for?
RDA stands for Regional Development Alliance (Idaho)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RDA
We have 222 other meanings of RDA in our Acronym Attic
- Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer (electronic cigarettes)
- Recommended Daily Amounts (EU)
- Recommended Daily/Dietary Allowance
- Recommended Duty Assignment
- Records Disposition Authorization
- Recursive Decision Algorithm
- Redevelopment Agency (various locations)
- Redevelopment Authority
- Reflective Dot Array
- Regional Development Agency (UK)
- Regional Development Assistance (government funding)
- Regional Development Australia
- Regional Development Authority (various locations)
- Regional Director of Agencies (insurance)
- Registered Dental Assistant
- Regularized Discriminant Analysis
- Relational Distributed Architecture
- Relationship Development Assessment
- Reliability Design Analysis
- Remote Data Access (Sprint)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Charleston is growing manufacturing jobs at a faster rate than any other metro in the country because this region offers the expertise and strategic global connections needed to compete in America's renewed manufacturing age," said David Ginn, President & CEO, Charleston Regional Development Alliance, the region's economic development organization.
The Charleston Regional Development Alliance hosted the event.
In addition to members of the Cummins leadership team, the opening was attended by North Charleston Mayor Keith Summey and members of both the Charleston Regional Development Alliance and the Charleston County Economic Development Committee.
The Charleston Regional Development Alliance represents the three-county Charleston, South Carolina region, an area well known for its dedication to historic preservation and scenic beauty.
CollabWare is privately held and backed by Lockheed Martin; Bechtel BWXT Idaho, LLC; Thermo Electron; and several private investment groups including the Regional Development Alliance of Idaho and the Eastern Idaho Economic Development Council.
17, 1999-- The Dayton Power and Light Company (DP&L) highlighted last night's official launch of The Dayton Regional Development Alliance (The Alliance) with the presentation of $100,000 to the organization.
And second, it is the first of what we hope will be a number of regional development alliances with leading developers, which will both reinforce our geographic diversification and provide us with a continuing pipeline of high quality properties at good prices.