3 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Environmental Tectonics Corporation ("ETC" or the "Company") today announced the delivery of a multi-station Advanced Disaster Management Simulator (ADMS-TEAM) system to the Pennsylvania Southeast Regional Counter-Terrorism Task Force (CTTF).
What does RCTTF stand for?
RCTTF stands for Regional Counter-Terrorism Task Force (US Department of Homeland Security)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Rusk County Transit System
- Ryder Cup Travel Services (UK)
- Research Centre for Transcultural Studies in Health (London, England, UK)
- Radio Code Test, Speed of Response
- Radio-Chemo-Thermo-Therapy (cancer treatment)
- Red Cell Transmission Time (hemorheology)
- Relative Cell Transit Time
- Republican Centre for Technology Transfer (est. 2003; Belarus)
- Reserva Comunal Tamshiyacu-Tahuayo
- Resistive Connection Thermal Trauma (electrical fault)
- Remote Command & Telemetry Unit
- Revolutionary Council of Trade Unions (Philippines)
- Radio Caracas Televisión (Venezuelan TV channel)
- Rowing Club of the Woodlands (The Woodlands, Texas)
- Radar Control Unit
- Radio Channel Unit
- Radio Contact Underground (French Internet radio station)
- Radio Control Unit
- Rapid Cooling Unit
- Rate Construction Unit
Samples in periodicals archive:
TVI Corporation (NASDAQ: TVIN), a global supplier of rapidly deployable first responder systems for homeland security, hospitals, military, police and fire departments, and public health agencies, today announced it has received a series of orders from the Pennsylvania Northeast Regional Counter-Terrorism Task Force arranged through one of TVI's leading distributors.
NCPERG is comprised of six counties - Cameron, Clarion, Clearfield, Elk, Jefferson, and McKean, with Elk as the lead county - and is one of nine regional counter-terrorism task forces across the commonwealth.
Grant money is being disbursed through the Pennsylvania Emergency Management Agency to each of the following nine regional counter-terrorism task forces: Northwest Central PA Emergency Response Group $335,356 North Central Counter-Terrorism Task Force $404,216 South Central Mountain Terrorism Task Force $495,577 Northwestern PA Emergency Response Group $594,584 East Central PA Counter-Terrorism Task Force $1,098,442 Northeast PA Emergency Response Group $1,169,288 South Central PA Regional Counter-Terrorism Task Force $2,074,471 Southwestern PA Emergency Response Group $3,625,817 Southeast PA Regional Task Force $4,542,470 Grant guidelines and requirements will be mailed to each of the task force leaders by the end of the month.
The majority of these funds will be distributed to local government entities through the state's nine regional counter-terrorism task forces.
Within the Commonwealth, the local funding will be distributed to the state's nine regional counter-terrorism task forces.
The Office is responsible for overseeing Pennsylvania's proactive and reactive security measures, as well as Pennsylvania's nine regional counter-terrorism task forces.
For more information on the Regional Counter-Terrorism Task Force initiative, visit the PA PowerPort at http://www.