3 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Environmental Tectonics Corporation ("ETC" or the "Company") today announced the delivery of a multi-station Advanced Disaster Management Simulator (ADMS-TEAM) system to the Pennsylvania Southeast Regional Counter-Terrorism Task Force (CTTF).
What does RCTTF stand for?
RCTTF stands for Regional Counter-Terrorism Task Force (US Department of Homeland Security)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Rusk County Transit System
- Ryder Cup Travel Services (UK)
- Research Centre for Transcultural Studies in Health (London, England, UK)
- Radio Code Test, Speed of Response
- Radio-Chemo-Thermo-Therapy (cancer treatment)
- Red Cell Transmission Time (hemorheology)
- Relative Cell Transit Time
- Republican Centre for Technology Transfer (est. 2003; Belarus)
- Reserva Comunal Tamshiyacu-Tahuayo
- Resistive Connection Thermal Trauma (electrical fault)
- Remote Command & Telemetry Unit
- Revolutionary Council of Trade Unions (Philippines)
- Radio Caracas Televisión (Venezuelan TV channel)
- Rowing Club of the Woodlands (The Woodlands, Texas)
- Radar Control Unit
- Radio Channel Unit
- Radio Contact Underground (French Internet radio station)
- Radio Control Unit
- Rapid Cooling Unit
- Rate Construction Unit
Samples in periodicals archive:
TVI Corporation (NASDAQ: TVIN), a global supplier of rapidly deployable first responder systems for homeland security, hospitals, military, police and fire departments, and public health agencies, today announced it has received a series of orders from the Pennsylvania Northeast Regional Counter-Terrorism Task Force arranged through one of TVI's leading distributors.
NCPERG is comprised of six counties - Cameron, Clarion, Clearfield, Elk, Jefferson, and McKean, with Elk as the lead county - and is one of nine regional counter-terrorism task forces across the commonwealth.
Northwest Central PA Emergency Response Group $335,356 North Central Counter-Terrorism Task Force $404,216 South Central Mountain Terrorism Task Force $495,577 Northwestern PA Emergency Response Group $594,584 East Central PA Counter-Terrorism Task Force $1,098,442 Northeast PA Emergency Response Group $1,169,288 South Central PA Regional Counter-Terrorism Task Force $2,074,471 Southwestern PA Emergency Response Group $3,625,817 Southeast PA Regional Task Force $4,542,470
The majority of these funds will be distributed to local government entities through the state's nine regional counter-terrorism task forces.
Within the Commonwealth, the local funding will be distributed to the state's nine regional counter-terrorism task forces.
The Office is responsible for overseeing Pennsylvania's proactive and reactive security measures, as well as Pennsylvania's nine regional counter-terrorism task forces.
For more information on the Regional Counter-Terrorism Task Force initiative, visit the PA PowerPort at http://www.