Under the new plans, announced by Transport Secretary Alistair Darling: # A new network of regional control offices, operated jointly by the Highways Agency and police, will be established to manage traffic and coordinate responses to incidents.
What does RCO stand for?
RCO stands for Regional Control Office
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RCO
We have 152 other meanings of RCO in our Acronym Attic
- Real Combat Online (martial arts)
- Rear Commodore
- Reconfiguration Change Order
- Recycling Council of Ontario (Canada)
- Red Cod
- Red de Carreteras de Occidente
- Regenerative Catalytic Oxidizer
- Regimental Commanding Officer
- Regional Co-ordination Office
- Regional Compliance Officer
- Regulatory Compliance Officer (various organizations)
- Relative Capacity Occupation
- Relative Contact Order (biology)
- Remote Communications Outlet
- Remote Computing Option
- Remote Control Office (US Navy)
- Remote Control Option
- Rencontres de Chimie Organique (French: Organic Chemistry Meeting)
- Reports Control Officer
- Request for Commercial Offering
Samples in periodicals archive:
The West Midlands regional control office will be the first to be established under the Government's plans, with others to follow suit around the country.
Under the plans, announced today by Transport Secretary Alistair Darling: A new network of regional control offices, operated jointly by the Highways Agency and police, will be established to manage traffic and co-ordinate responses to incidents.