Contract notice: Architectural services to the project planning for the new regional control center cooperatives sE-dniedersachsen Such planning is the construction of a cooperative regional control center (GFA of 1,800 sqm) for fire, ambulance and police in Lower Saxony at the site of the fire station of the Fire Department of GE[micro]ttingen, Breslauer Strasse 10, 37085 GE[micro]ttingen.
What does RCC stand for?
RCC stands for Regional Control Center
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of RCC
We have 621 other meanings of RCC in our Acronym Attic
- Regional Cassava Committee (Brazil)
- Regional Census Center
- Regional Centre in Colombo (United Nations Development Programme; Sri Lanka)
- Regional Citizens Committee (Delaware Valley Regional Planning Commission)
- Regional Climate Center
- Regional Collection Center (Iowa)
- Regional Combatant Commands
- Regional Command Capital (International Security Assistance Force)
- Regional Computer Center
- Regional Conservation Committee (Sierra Club)
- Regional Coordinating Center
- Regional Council Committee (various organizations)
- Regional Cultural Consortium (UK)
- Regional Cyber Center (defends against cyber threats)
- Registered Corporate Coach
- Règles de Conception et de Construction (French: Rules of Design and Construction)
- Regulatory Compliance Center
- Rehab Care Center (Indiana)
- Rehabilitation Centre for Children (Winnieg, Manitoba)
- Reinforced Carbon-Carbon
Samples in periodicals archive:
For the prototype, MAXM's MAX/Enterprise was chosen as the overall integration software for the systems running in the Fort Ritchie Regional Control Center.
This method greatly reduces the amount of time to acquire information and also allows each regional control center to be completely self-contained and able to operate on its own, yet be an integral part of the overall system.
The TOF, which simulates the power configuration of an FAA regional control center, is being used to test system design and equipment and has been the site of ongoing system orientation sessions attended by more than 150 FAA facilities engineers from throughout the United States.
In conjunction with White Rock's Unix-based VLXpert element management system, VLXpert PC allows carriers to cost-effectively provide both a complete network-wide view of a large-scale network, coupled with dedicated regional control centers.
Harris' Controls Division in Melbourne was awarded the contract to provide five Regional Control Center (RCC) systems to Southern California Edison as part of the utility's plan to replace 10 supervisory control and data acquisition centers.
The Memorandum of Understanding provides that the Midwest ISO will retain the MAPP Center as a regional control center for the MAPP region.
The system will provide communications between three unattended air defense radars and a regional control center in Alaska.