Through innovation grants, technical assistance, training conferences and the Regional Community Policing Institutes, COPS leveraged change in police-community relationships .
What does RCPI stand for?
RCPI stands for Regional Community Policing Institute
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RCPI
We have 3 other meanings of RCPI in our Acronym Attic
- Robens Centre for Public and Environmental Health (UK)
- Requirements-Driven COTS Product Evaluation Process
- RUC (Rapid Update Cycle) Convective Probability Forecast (US National Oceanic & Atmospheric Administration, Earth System Research Laboratory)
- Respiratory Central Pattern Generator
- Rochester Cardiopulmonary Group
- Royal Cinque Ports Golf Club (UK)
- Regional Catastrophic Preparedness Grant Program
- Reserve Component Preventive Health Assessment
- Radio Communications of the Philippines, Inc.
- Réfrigération-Congélation par Immersion (French: Refrigeration-Freezing by Immersion)
- Research for Communication & Public Involvement
- Revolutionary Communist Party of India (political party)
- Rockefeller Center Properties, Inc. (New York)
- Royal College of Physicians of Ireland
- Regional Community Policing Institute-California
- R. C. Patel Institute of Technology (Dhule, India)
- Rancho Cucamonga Public Library (California)
- Randolph County Public Library (North Carolina)
- Rapid City Public Library (South Dakota)
- Richland County Public Library (Columbia, SC, USA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The seminar was sponsored by the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department, with the help of the American Red Cross, the Los Angeles County Fire Department and the Regional Community Policing Institute.
Department of Justice Office of Community Oriented Policing Services (COPS), Florida Regional Community Policing Institute, Florida Department of Law Enforcement and police departments of major cities around the state.