4 billion) in information technology (IT) hardware, software and services this year, with the top 100 regional chief information officers, or CIOs contributing 80 per cent.
What does RCIO stand for?
RCIO stands for Regional Chief Information Officer
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Register of Community Interests in Land (UK)
- Resource Center for Independent Living (disability organization providing services and information)
- Resource Centre for Indian Language Technology Solutions (Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati; Guwahati, India)
- Reformed Church in Mission
- Research Centre for Integrated Microsystems (University of Windsor; Windsor, Ontario, Canada)
- Robotics and Computer-Integrated Manufacturing (international journal)
- Royal Canadian Institute for the Mentally Insane
- Radiocontrast Induced Nephropathy
- Rail Cargo Information Netherlands (rail information agency; Rotterdam, Netherlands)
- Roman Catholic Internet Network (Internet service provider)
- Reactive Classical-Infinite-Order-Sudden Approximation
- Rapid Capability Insertion Process
- Reduced Cigarette Ignition Propensity (fire-safe cigarettes)
- Regional Communications Infrastructure Program (World Bank)
- Réseau Canadien d'Information sur le Patrimoine (French)
- Réseau d'Information sur le Patrimoine (French: Canadian Heritage Information Network)
- Risk Control Improvement Plan
- Riverside County Integrated Project (California)
- Rolling Contractor Insurance Program
- Royal Cayman Islands Police
Samples in periodicals archive:
Five regional chief information officers oversee the technology and operations strategies throughout the Southern Company system.
Patel Research Institute chief operating officer Brigitte Shaw and Christy Kindler, regional chief information officer for the Florida Hospital Tampa Bay Division, are listed with 54 other hospital and health care executives from across the U.
Additionally, in CONUS, we have four Regional Chief Information Officers (RCIOs) who act as the communication staff planning element in the IMCOM regions, though the RCIOs are assigned to the Enterprise Systems Technology Activity, which is part of NETCOM/ 9th SC(A).
Lowe will serve as Regional Chief Information Officer for the Alabama region of Southern Company, which includes, in addition to Alabama Power Company, Southern Nuclear Operating Company and Southern Company Services, Inc.
The successful launch of Medicity's Physician Portal, which we branded 'ProvCare,' is allowing physicians and other clinical users in our Southern California Service Area to easily connect and improve the way they practice medicine," says Brad Osborne, regional chief information officer at Providence Health System.
Army Installation Management Agency Pacific's regional chief information officer.
The DITSCAP roadmap created for the wireless network can be leveraged by any Army Directorate of Information Management (DOIM), Regional Chief Information Officer (RCIO), or Information Assurance professional," said Sara Lopez, vice president strategic systems of All Points Logistics, Inc.