Byline: ANI New Delhi, Feb 26 (ANI): Union Science and Technology Minister Kapil Sibal today announced the setting up of UNESCO Regional Centre for Biotechnology in Faridabad and Haryana.
What does RCB stand for?
RCB stands for Regional Centre for Biotechnology (India)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RCB
We have 139 other meanings of RCB in our Acronym Attic
- Random Coding Bound
- Range Control Building (military arms training)
- Rapid Containment Baton (Peacekeeper Products International)
- Raquettes Club de Ballan (French sports club)
- Raw Chipboard
- Re-Configuration Buffer
- Reactor Containment Building
- Receive Control Block
- Red Carnation Ball (Tau Kappa Epsilon's annual formal)
- Reed Conner Birdwell (investing; Los Angeles, CA)
- Regional Centre in Bangkok (UN Development Programme)
- Regional Certifying Body (Australia immigration)
- Regional Co-ordination Bureau
- Registered Certification Body
- Registry of Companies & Businesses (Republic of Singapore)
- Regular Commissions Board (UK)
- Reims Champagne Basket (French basketball organization)
- Reinforced Concrete Box
- Relay Control Box
- Release-Critical Bug