Copernicus in LEdz Regional Cancer Centre in LEdz and the Paediatric Centre.
What does RCC stand for?
RCC stands for Regional Cancer Centre (India)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RCC
We have 621 other meanings of RCC in our Acronym Attic
- Redundancy Chance-Constrained
- Reeves Community Center (North Carolina)
- Reflections Counseling Center (Troy, Michigan)
- Reflex Command Center
- Reformation Covenant Church
- Reformed Christian Church
- Reformed Church in Canada (Synod of Canada of the Reformed Church)
- Region Connection Calculus
- Region/Remote Control Center
- Regional Cancer Center
- Regional Cassava Committee (Brazil)
- Regional Census Center
- Regional Centre in Colombo (United Nations Development Programme; Sri Lanka)
- Regional Citizens Committee (Delaware Valley Regional Planning Commission)
- Regional Climate Center
- Regional Collection Center (Iowa)
- Regional Combatant Commands
- Regional Command Capital (International Security Assistance Force)
- Regional Computer Center
- Regional Conservation Committee (Sierra Club)
Samples in periodicals archive:
These centres include Acharya Tulsi Regional Cancer Treatment and Research Institute, Bikaner, Gujarat Cancer and Research Institute, Ahmedabad, Regional Cancer Centre, Rohtak, Rastra Sant Tukdoji Regional Cancer Hospital and Research Centre, Nagpur, Cancer Institute Chennai, Cancer Hospital and Research Institute, Gwalior, Kidwai Memorial Institute, Bangalore, MNJ Institute of Oncology and Regional Cancer Centre, Hyderabad and Regional Centre, Agartala.
Gray is co-director of the Psychosocial & Behavioral Research Unit al the Toronto-Sunnybrook Regional Cancer Centre and assistant professor in the Department of Public Health Sciences at the University of Toronto.
Toronto Sunnybrook Regional Cancer Centre (TSRCC), one of North America's largest cancer care centers, has purchased two Elekta Synergy[R] systems and will be one of the first centers in North America to install MOSAIQ[TM] Oncology PACS from IMPAC Medical Systems, Inc.
NORrad manager Guy Guindon says hospitals in Wawa, Chapleau, Hornepayne and Temiskaming Shores, as well as Sudbury's North Eastern Regional Cancer Centre are now on-board.
Gray is co-director of the Psychosocial & Behavioral Research Unit at the Toronto-Sunnybrook Regional Cancer Centre and assistant professor in the Department of Public Health Sciences at the University of Toronto.
The initial installation partnership covers the replacement of CCO's internal patient management system with IMPAC's Multi-ACCESS oncology management system in two regional cancer centres: Northwestern Ontario Regional Cancer Centre in Thunder Bay and Northeastern Ontario Regional Cancer Centre in Sudbury.
Kerbel of the Toronto-Sunnybrook Regional Cancer Centre notes that researchers are finding evidence that many conventional antitumor drugs may work in part by inhibiting angiogenesis.