ART: PHOTO PHOTOG: SUBMITTED PHOTO CUTLINE: From left, Veronica Rosa, HealthAlliance Hospital; Carol Buono, Webster First Federal Credit Union, Fitchburg; Mary Jane Ruth, Simonds-Sinon Regional Cancer Center director; and Jane Chartrand, Webster First Federal Credit Union.
What does RCC stand for?
RCC stands for Regional Cancer Center
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RCC
We have 621 other meanings of RCC in our Acronym Attic
- Redlands Community College (Oklahoma)
- Redundancy Chance-Constrained
- Reeves Community Center (North Carolina)
- Reflections Counseling Center (Troy, Michigan)
- Reflex Command Center
- Reformation Covenant Church
- Reformed Christian Church
- Reformed Church in Canada (Synod of Canada of the Reformed Church)
- Region Connection Calculus
- Region/Remote Control Center
- Regional Cancer Centre (India)
- Regional Cassava Committee (Brazil)
- Regional Census Center
- Regional Centre in Colombo (United Nations Development Programme; Sri Lanka)
- Regional Citizens Committee (Delaware Valley Regional Planning Commission)
- Regional Climate Center
- Regional Collection Center (Iowa)
- Regional Combatant Commands
- Regional Command Capital (International Security Assistance Force)
- Regional Computer Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
Davis Forsyth Regional Cancer Center participates in nearly 100 research trials of preventive and clinical medications and methods, as well as National Cancer Institute-sponsored cancer prevention studies.
The MultiCare Regional Cancer Center is a network affiliate of the Seattle Cancer Care Alliance.
Chambers, an experimental oncologist at the London (Ontario) Regional Cancer Center.
It will be the first installation of this kind of oncology information software system for a regional cancer center in Austria.
ART: PHOTO PHOTOG: SUBMITTED PHOTO CUTLINE: Front row, from left, John Mackie of Fosta-Tek, Simonds-Sinon Regional Cancer Center Director Mary Jane Ruth, and Fosta-Tek employees Rose Dignard, Iris Rodriguez and Will Allatt.
18 /PRNewswire/ -- The MultiCare Regional Cancer Center in Tacoma has become the latest member of the Seattle Cancer Care Alliance Network.
Sobol of the San Diego Regional Cancer Center and his colleagues hoped that by inserting the gene that codes for interleukin-2 into mouse cells, they could produce cells that would secrete interleukin-2.