The document, signed by Regional Audit Manager Michael Colombo, describes the tax collection process utilized by the Territory as "inefficient and ineffectual, and (one that) does not fully comply with the law.
What does RAM stand for?
RAM stands for Regional Audit Manager
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RAM
We have 365 other meanings of RAM in our Acronym Attic
- Rectangular Approximation Method (calculus, integrals)
- Réduction de l'Action Moléculaire (French: Reduction of Molecular Action)
- Reform the Armed Forces Movement (Philippines)
- Regional Accounting Manager
- Regional Agency Markets
- Regional Analysis Model
- Regional Area Meteorologist
- Regional Asset Manager
- Regional Atheist Meet (American Atheists, Inc.)
- Regional Atmospheric Model (meteorology)
- Registered Apartment Management
- Relais Assistances Maternelles (French childcare center)
- Relative Atomic Mass (chemistry)
- Reliability and Maintainability
- Reliability Assessment & Monitoring
- Reliability, Availability, & Maintainability
- Remaking American Medicine (resource)
- Remedy Asset Management
- Remote Access Manager (Digital Lightwave)
- Remote Access Multiplexer (Pulsecom)
Samples in periodicals archive:
They also accomplish the following: * Manage personnel and resources assigned to the regions * Manage the contract audit program * Direct the operation of FAOs within their region Principal elements of regional offices are the following: * Regional Director * Deputy Regional Director * Special Assistant to the Regional Director for Quality * Regional Audit Managers * Regional Special Programs Manager Regional Resources Manager.
AIG), where he served as Vice President and Comptroller of the direct marketing division and as a regional audit manager for the international audit functions for Bermuda, Latin America and the Caribbean region.
LeFante was named senior auditor, and later that year he was promoted to regional audit manager.
Prior to that, she was Vice President at Key Bank and regional Audit Manager for six states.
Since 1998, McEwen has held the position of Michigan regional audit manager for ABN AMRO and has served in an audit capacity since 1987.
Tomlin joined First Virginia in 1978 as a staff auditor and was promoted to Regional Audit Manager in 1980 and Assistant General Auditor in 1984.
Bowman joined First Virginia in 1975 as a senior auditor and was promoted to Regional Audit Manager in 1976 and Assistant General Auditor in 1978.