The financial event is expected to gather over 300 leading global and regional asset managers, according to a media statement.
What does RAM stand for?
RAM stands for Regional Asset Manager
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RAM
We have 365 other meanings of RAM in our Acronym Attic
- Rechargeable Alkaline Manganese (battery)
- Recherche et Applications En Marketing (French: Research and Applications in Marketing)
- Reconnaissance Air Meet
- Rectangular Approximation Method (calculus, integrals)
- Réduction de l'Action Moléculaire (French: Reduction of Molecular Action)
- Reform the Armed Forces Movement (Philippines)
- Regional Accounting Manager
- Regional Agency Markets
- Regional Analysis Model
- Regional Area Meteorologist
- Regional Atheist Meet (American Atheists, Inc.)
- Regional Atmospheric Model (meteorology)
- Regional Audit Manager
- Registered Apartment Management
- Relais Assistances Maternelles (French childcare center)
- Relative Atomic Mass (chemistry)
- Reliability and Maintainability
- Reliability Assessment & Monitoring
- Reliability, Availability, & Maintainability
- Remaking American Medicine (resource)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Most regional asset managers have failed to respond and have not captured growth opportunities as a result", explained Massi.
Exim Bank s inaugural five-year S$250 million bond was strongly subscribed by several regional asset managers and private banks, resulting in tight pricing of 3.
In a recent report the OECD has observed that regional asset managers such as the sovereign wealth funds (SWFs) have not exhibited governance vigour in their local investment processes and have mainly invested outside the region in order to diversify away from local risk.
9 billion to over US$165 billion, propelling it as the largest regional asset manager headquartered in Asia.
Additionally, a broader consolidation of regional asset managers seems unlikely.
She had recently taken a greater interest in the family business in the US and had been offered the post of regional asset manager for the Arizona operation with a pounds 40,000-a-year salary.
New Management Roles The current regional asset manager hierarchical pyramid will turn upside down.