Teesside-based Ms Osborne, who previously ran a recruitment business and is now starting a business consultancy, won the vote to replace Colin Stratton at the regional annual general meeting.
What does RAGM stand for?
RAGM stands for Regional Annual General Meeting
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RAGM
- Revolutionary Allied Greek Front (political group)
- Risk Assessment Guidance Framework (Social Work Services Inspectorate; Scotland, UK)
- Realtor Association of Greater Fort Lauderdale
- Revised Advocacy Graduated Fee Scheme (UK)
- Realty Advisory Group Inc. (various locations)
- Restrictions on Access to Government Information
- Ruby Asterisk Gateway Interface
- Random Act of Genealogical Kindness
- Rabbinical Association of Greater Miami (Florida)
- Range & Angle-Gate Memory
- Rotary Action Group for Microcredit
- Rugby Art Gallery and Museum (UK)
- Rabbit Antiserum to Asialo GM1
- Retrieve A Golden of Minnesota, Inc.
- Readings in Ancient Greek Philosophy (book)
- Right Atrial Ganglionated Plexus (cardiology)
- Rochester Area Group Psychotherapy Society (New York)
- Antiserum in the Rabbit from the Guinea Pig Tympanic Membrane
- Recycling Advisory Group Scotland
- Research and Graduate Studies (various universities)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Early in 2006, top Bank of England agent David Buffham joined EEF chief economist Stephen Radley at the regional annual general meeting, giving an up-to-the-minute perspective on the North-East economy.