Planzer implemented the DoD Regional Airspace Initiative in Eastern Europe and authored the DoD global policies on air traffic control.
What does RAI stand for?
RAI stands for Regional Airspace Initiative
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RAI
We have 154 other meanings of RAI in our Acronym Attic
- Rah Ahane Iran (Iranian Railways)
- Raised Air Intake (vehicles)
- Random Access & Inquiry
- Random Access Iterator (computer programming)
- Rangeless Airborne Instrumentation
- Readiness Assessment Instrument (various applications)
- Reading and Arithmetic Indexes
- Recherche d'Agglutinines Irrégulières (French: Irregular Agglutinins Search)
- Reconnaissance Attack Interface
- Recruit Alliance India (Hyderabad, India recruitment firm)
- Registro Aeronautico Italiano (Italian Aircraft Registry)
- Registro de Aceptaciones Impagadas (Spanish)
- Reliability Assurance Initiative (North American Electric Reliability Corporation)
- Remote Alarm Indication
- Remote Altitude Indicator
- Republicans Abroad International
- Request Arrival Interval
- Request for Additional Information
- Required Approach Interval (aviation)
- Research Access Incorporated
Samples in periodicals archive:
A lead participant in the regional airspace initiative going back to 1996, Slovenia used its own funds to acquire the air sovereignty operations center from the U.
His accomplishments include formulating and implementing DoD Regional Airspace Initiatives in 28 countries around the world; successfully establishing and managing startup organizations within the FAA; authoring Defense Department policy on air traffic control and air traffic management for China, Korea, Central Asia and Eastern Europe; and advising the National Security Council on restoring civil access to national airspace after September 11.