1 /PRNewswire/ -- The Regional Air Quality Council (RAQC) is marking the end of a successful ozone season, despite the fact that this summer was one of the hottest in Colorado history.
What does RAQC stand for?
RAQC stands for Regional Air Quality Council
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RAQC
We have 3 other meanings of RAQC in our Acronym Attic
- Recovery of Allied Prisoners of War and Internees (Australia)
- Rapid Assessment Questionnaire
- Rarely Asked Questions
- Régie des Alcools du Québec (French: Quebec Liquor Board; Canada)
- Relationships Australia Queensland (Australian Institute of Social Relations)
- Réseau Aquaculture Québec (French: Quebec Aquaculture Network; Canada)
- Réseau des Services d'Archives du Québec (French: Network Services Archives of Quebec; Canada; est. 1986)
- Responsable d'Assurance Qualité (French: Quality Assurance Manager)
- Retailers Association of Queensland (Australia)
- Risk Analysis Questionnaire
- Regulatory Affairs and Quality Control (pharmacology)
- Rochester Area Quality Council (Rochester, MN)
- Richmond Area Quilters Guild (Canada)
- Regional Air Quality Index (China)
- Regional Air Quality Model
- Regional Air Quality Modeling System
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Quality of Life (questionnaire)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Quality of Life Questionnaire (rheumatology)
- Regional Air Quality Planning Committee
- Recent Advances in Quantitative Remote Sensing
Samples in periodicals archive:
We have supported the efforts of metro cities, the Regional Air Quality Council and the state to determine the appropriate course of action to lower ozone levels and protect human health and the environment.
Regional Air Quality Council Kicks Off Ozone Awareness Campaign PRNewswire -- May 2
of Lakewood, Colorado has been invited by the Denver Regional Air Quality Council to participate in the Home Solutions Expo, March 4th - 7th, at the Currigan Exhibition Hall in Denver, Colorado.
With funding provided entirely by Total, and administered by Colorado's Regional Air Quality Council and the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment, the Total Clean Cars program identified high polluting vehicles, and offered the owners of "gross polluters" up to $500 towards repair or $1,000 in exchange for retiring their cars.