9, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Marianne Markowitz, Regional Administrator of the U.
What does RA stand for?
RA stands for Regional Administrator
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of RA
We have 122 other meanings of RA in our Acronym Attic
- Red Armageddon (gaming clan)
- Red Armor (gaming)
- Red Armour (Quake)
- Red Army (counterstrike gaming clan)
- Red Army (WWII Soviet army)
- reduced ameloblasts
- Reduction Area
- Reduction in Area
- Refractory Anemia (blood disorder)
- Regia Aeronautica (Italian Royal Air Force)
- Regional Anesthesia
- Regional Associate
- Regional Association
- Registered Architect
- Registered Aromatherapist (professional certification)
- Registraramerica (domain name registrar)
- Registration Agent (SIF)
- Registration Authority
- Règle Administrative (French: Administrative Rule; various organizations)
- Règlement d'Application (French: Rules Compliance; various organizations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The appointment of Irene Hurley as regional administrator completes the Regional Support Team.
Warren, who was a former regional administrator of the U.
With a conviction, Dixon could face action ranging from a letter of reprimand to dismissal, said Fernando Rios, deputy regional administrator in charge of field operations.
Alvin Roberts is the regional administrator for the Bureau of Blind Services in Carbondale, Illinois.
Prior to joining The Whitman Strategy Group, she served as Regional Administrator of the U.
25, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Marianne Markowitz, Regional Administrator of the U.
A meeting of regional Administrators was conducted today at State House here in the capital.