The presentations included results from the following studies conducted by Sepracor: -- The second long-term, placebo-controlled study examining the safety and efficacy of LUNESTA for six months of nightly use in patients with primary insomnia; -- A study in which LUNESTA was administered to patients with insomnia and co-existing major depressive disorder; -- A study in which LUNESTA was administered to patients with insomnia and co-existing rheumatoid arthritis; -- A study in which LUNESTA was administered to patients with insomnia and co-existing perimenopause/menopause symptoms; and -- The Regimen of Eszopiclone Sleep Satisfaction Trial (RESST), a patient satisfaction study.
What does RESST stand for?
RESST stands for Regimen of Eszopiclone Sleep Satisfaction Trial
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of RESST in our Acronym Attic
- Rechargeable Energy Storage System
- Regulatory Electronic Submission System (Ontario, Canada)
- Religious Education Support Service (Ireland)
- Repeatable Execution Sequence Set
- Ryerson Engineering Student Society (Ryerson University)
- Rural Extension Studies Student Association (established 1999)
- Resource Economics and Social Sciences Division (USDA)
- Recessed Sealed Sidewall Field Oxidation
- Rural Economy and Society Study Group (UK)
- Real Estate Securities and Syndication Institute (US)
- Rapid Emergency Shelter Taskforce
- Rapid Entry Systems Technology Corp.
- Real-time Embedded Systems Testbed
- Relief Society of Tigray (Ethiopia)
- Remote Explosive Scent Tracing (filtration analysis)
- Representational State Transfer (alternative to SOAP)
- Restricted Electives in Science and Technology (various schools)
- Restricted Environmental Stimulation Technique (sensory deprivation, floating)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Evaluation of Patient Satisfaction: Regimen of Eszopiclone Sleep Satisfaction Trial (RESST) Also presented were the results of a 2,600-patient, multi-center, open-label trial that assessed patient satisfaction with LUNESTA, investigated the epidemiology of insomnia in clinical practice, investigated the nature of insomnia complaints and sleep parameters important to patients, assessed patients' satisfaction with LUNESTA overall and with respect to these specific insomnia symptoms, assessed patient preference for LUNESTA compared to any therapy used in the previous 12 months, and evaluated the safety and tolerability of LUNESTA.
MDT in Ballrooms A-D: --Two Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, 6-Month Trials of Eszopiclone for Insomnia: Pooled Analysis by Race/Ethnicity --Analysis of Individual Items of the Hamilton Depression Scale in a Study of Eszopiclone/Fluoxetine Co-Therapy --Eszopiclone Co-Administered with Fluoxetine for Insomnia Co-Existing with Major Depressive Disorder (MDD): Analysis by Severity of Insomnia --Evaluation of Patient Satisfaction: Regimen of Eszopiclone Sleep Satisfaction Trial (RESST) The following oral presentations will take place on June 22, 2006 in Ballroom FH during the "Insomnia: Medication Effects" session, which begins at 8:00 a.