Smith became Deputy Director, Treasury and Finance, of Regie Nationale Des Usines Renault in 1983, with responsibility for foreign bank relationships and the coordination of the Renault Group's International financial activities and strategies.
What does RNUR stand for?
RNUR stands for Regie Nationale des Usines Renault (French: National Director of the Renault Factories)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Règlement National d'Urbanisme (French: National Planning Regulations)
- Relative Nitrogen Utilization (biochemistry)
- Republican Network for Unity (Ireland)
- Retail News Update
- Russian National Unity (political movement)
- Report of Non-University Activities
- Royal Northern and University Club (UK)
- Remote Network User Identification
- Romanian National Unity Party
- Richwood-North Union Public Library (Richwood, OH)
- Registered Nutritionist (Nutrition Society of Great Britain)
- Rail News Victoria (Australian magazine)
- Range of Natural Variability
- Relax NG (New Generation) Validator
- Réserve Naturelle Volontaire (French: Voluntary Nature Reserve; now Regional Nature Reserve Protection System; France)
- Rhythm and Vibe (band)
- Risk Neutral Valuation
- Reference Number Verification Code
- Rat neonatal ventricular cardiomyocytes
- Risk Neutral Valuation Measure (economics)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Renault is a trademark or a registered trademark of the Regie Nationale des Usines Renault Corporation in the United States and other countries.
In October 1984, he was elected chief executive officer of American Motors and in 1986 also held the position of executive vice president of Regie Nationale des Usines Renault.