And although test scores have declined slightly, Rochester students perform almost as well and often better than the rest of the state: In 1998, Rochester students outperformed the state on every subject category of the Regents Competency Test.
What does RCT stand for?
RCT stands for Regents Competency Test
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RCT
We have 182 other meanings of RCT in our Acronym Attic
- Reaction Control Thruster
- Real Calton Tongs (UK)
- Reality Capture Technologies, Inc.
- Receive Connection Table
- Recipe Correlation Table
- Recitation (education)
- Reconfigurable Computing Technology
- Rede de Ciência E Tecnologia (Portuguese: Network of Science and Technology; Brazil)
- Reengineering Coordination Team
- Reference Cluster Tool
- Regimental Combat Team (infantry regiment with their own artillery, engineers, medical and tanks)
- Registered Cardiology Technician
- Relational-Cultural Theory
- Remote Concentrator Terminal
- Remote Control Turret
- Remotely Controlled Transporter
- Repair Cycle Time
- Requirements Collaboration Team
- Requirements Correlation Table (US DoD)
- Réseau Canadien de Technologie (French: Canadian Technology Network)
Samples in periodicals archive:
New York City Public Schools teachers and BMCC professors have developed a curriculum for the distance learning network that will include a choice of five classes: Critical Thinking, "So You Say You Want To Go To College" (a seminar series), Inter/Intra School Journalism Project, and Pre-Calculus and Regents Competency Test Preparation in the areas of math, science and English.
Further, as previously anticipated, we have now received a signed five-year contract for the continuance of the New York State Regents Competency Test.