After replacing the heat transfer material in its Regenerative Thermal Oxidizer, the company will reduce annual carbon dioxide emissions equal to more than 74 automobiles.
What does RTO stand for?
RTO stands for Regenerative Thermal Oxidizer
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other meanings of RTOOther Resources:
We have 106 other definitions for RTO in our Acronym Attic
- Real-Time Optimization
- Real-Time Output
- Really Terrible Orchestra (Scottish amateur orchestra)
- Rebuilding Together Oakland (California)
- Réception et Transmission d'Ordres (French: Reception and Transmission of Orders)
- Receptive Tour Operator
- Reconnaissance Tasking Order
- Recovery Time Objective (disaster recovery)
- Recruit Training Officer
- Recruit Training Order (US DoD)
- Regimental Tactical Officer (United States Military Academy)
- Regimental Training Officer
- Regional Tax Office (various locations)
- Regional Tourism Organization (various locations)
- Regional Training Office
- Regional Transmission Organization
- Regional Transport Office
- Regional Transportation Organization
- Regional Trial Court (Philippines)
- Registered Training Authority
Samples in periodicals archive:
5, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Met-Pro Corporation (NYSE: MPR), announced today that the Company's Environmental Air Solutions business unit has received an order, totaling more than $ 600,000, to supply a Systems brand regenerative thermal oxidizer to a major Canadian alternative energy company for the purification of landfill gases at a renewable energy facility.
Purchasing a Regenerative Thermal Oxidizer (RTO) to destroy VOC's generated by their mass production processes, plant wide emissions were reduced from a potential of almost 46 tons to actual emissions of fewer than 4 tons - more than a 90% reduction.
The Regenerative Thermal Oxidizer (RTO) is capable of destroying up to 99.
Traditionally the plant used regenerative thermal oxidizers (RTO) to reduce VOC emissions in the air stream.
For nonwovens industry companies seeking to destroy harmful pollutants present in process airstreams, Regenerative Thermal Oxidizers from The CMM Group can provide VOC/HAP destruction efficiencies up to 99+%.
This summer the Barcelona plant introduced two new Regenerative Thermal Oxidizers (RTOs) which will allow cuts in VOC emissions by 9%.
A more energy-efficient alternative is a regenerative thermal oxidizer, or RTO, which is a thermal oxidizer that uses ceramic media as a heat exchanger for recovery of combustion heat energy.