What does RMIG stand for?
RMIG stands for Regenerative Medicine Initiative Germany (Berlin, Germany)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RMIG
We have 2 other meanings of RMIG in our Acronym Attic
- Rifle Marksmanship Instructor Course (US Army)
- Rocky Mountains Impreza Club (car club; various states)
- Records Management Interagency Coordinating Council (Texas State Library and Archives)
- Rocky Mountain Indian Chamber of Commerce (Denver, CO)
- RIFF-based MIDI file format
- Red Meat Industry Forum (Milton Keynes, England, UK)
- Retail Motor Industry Federation
- Risk Management Insurance and Finance (University of Calgary; Canada)
- Rural Medical Infrastructure Fund (Australian Department of Health and Ageing)
- Rail-Marine Information Group (est. 1993)
- Regional Mission Integration Group (US Navy)
- Royal Marine Insurance Group
- Regent Manner International Holdings Limited (Hong Kong)
- Rocky Mountain Iberian Horse Club (est. 1999)
- Rocky Mountain Interdisciplinary History Conference (Colorado University-Boulder; conference)
- Riverina-Murray Institute of Higher Education (Australia)
- Rocky Mountain International Harvester Rendezvous (farm equipment show; Colorado Springs, CO)
- Reduced Media-Independent Interface
- Rocky Mountain Internet Inc.
- Remote Method Invocation Over Internet Inter-Orb Protocol