What does REVI stand for?
REVI stands for Regeling Externe Veiligheid Inrichtingen (Dutch: External Safety Equipment Scheme)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Real Estate Video Educational Institute (Calabasas, CA)
- Research and Education: Volcanoes, Exploration and Life Project (University of Washington, School of Oceanography)
- Rentas Ventas Sociedad Anónima (Guatemala)
- Revista de Estudios Cooperativos
- Revegetation Exchange, Inc. (Longmont, CO)
- Revenue Expenditure
- Rhein Erft Verkehrsgesellschaft (Germany)
- Reverberation Generator
- Redundancy Expected Value Goal Programming
- Redlands East Valley High School (California)
- Regional Economy Vitalization Corporation of Japan
- Revised Intermediate COCOMO
- Revit User Group of Victoria (Victoria, Australia)
- Rotary Devil (Czech rotary engine project)
- Real Estate Video Imaging Systems, Inc.
- Retrofitting for Environmental Viability Improvement of Valued Architectural Landmarks (Euopean Commission; London)
- Rane Engine Valves Ltd. (Chennai, India)
- Reliance Energy Ventures, Ltd. (India)
- Redundancy Expected Value Model
- Review Manager (software for Cochrane reviews)