The new actuator is ideal for precise, measured control of fluids and gases in such applications as heating, ventilation and air-conditioning (HVAC) and refrigerant flow control and measurement and dispensing of medical fluids.
What does RFC stand for?
RFC stands for Refrigerant Flow Control
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RFC
We have 259 other meanings of RFC in our Acronym Attic
- Recirculation Flow Control (power plant system)
- Reconfigurable Functional Cache
- Reconnaissance Fire Complex
- Reconstruction Finance Corporation
- Recques Football Club (Recques-sur-Hem, France)
- Recursive Flow Classification (algorithm)
- Recycling for Charities (Boulder, CO)
- Reference Concentration
- Reference Exposure Concentration
- Refractivity from Clutter