Jeenbekov spoke on public policy to strengthen the statehood and develop parliamentary democracy; reform of the judiciary and law enforcement agencies; development of the state language; regulation of religious policy in Kyrgyzstan.
What does ROJ stand for?
ROJ stands for Reform of the Judiciary (UN Development Programme; various locations)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ROJ
We have 3 other meanings of ROJ in our Acronym Attic
- Regional Office of Industrial Tribunals (United Kingdom)
- Repeated Short-Time Occlusive Irritation Test
- Reserve Officer Initial Training (UK)
- Return On It
- Rotterdam Organizational Identification Test (method used to reveal the actual corporate identity)
- Royal Oaks Invitational Tournament (Royal Oaks Country Club; Vancouver, WA)
- Royal Oak Information Technology Academy (Royal Oak, Michigan)
- Return on Invested Tangible Capital
- Remote Operations InVoke
- Residual Operating Income Valuation (accounting analysis)
- Remote Objects for Java (computer programming)
- Remove Outer Jacket
- Required on Job
- Retinal Optic Nerve Junction (neurocytology)
- Retired on the Job
- Return of the Jedi
- Royal Order of Jesters (fraternal organization)
- Results-Oriented Job Descriptions
- Radiation Oncology Jurisdictional Implementation Group (cancer research group; Australia)
- Regionaal Open Jeugdcentrum Mechelen (Dutch: Regional Open Youth Mechelen)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He said in a press conference in the building of Karbala governorate: "The reform of the judiciary is everyone's responsibility, and there are assurances from the judiciary that the judiciary should be reformed and we will cooperate with them in order to these reforms.
The Civil Society organizations will monitor the reforms agreed under that Contract, including fight against corruption, constitutional reform and reform of the judiciary.
Tunisians are eager to see their transitional government is working hard to address serious issues like unemployment, which hovers around 17%, establish security, launch economic recovery, and institute a thorough reform of the judiciary and penal system.
The Deputy Prime Minister announced that a strategy for the reform of the judiciary and an anti-corruption strategy will be adopted by the end of the month together with action plans for their implementation.
Independence of the Egyptian Judiciary The Egyptian transition following the 2011 January 25th revolution has been fraught with controversy; among many has been the reform of the judiciary system.
TUNIS(TAP) - A national consultation on reform of the judiciary will be launched early next April to allow all stakeholders to give their opinion on this issue,United Nations Resident Co-ordinator in Tunisia Mohamed Belhocine announced Wednesday.
The wheel of change has begun, including the fight against corruption and reform of the judiciary, public administration, public finance structures and control bodies," in addition to doubling actions to take care of the poor and low-income people and enhancing the presence of Yemeni women in the field of development and the national advancement, Hadi said.