95 Paperback RG556 A London-based practitioner and teacher of reflexology, Tiran introduces experienced practitioners of the manual therapy technique to the reflex zone therapy approach, a variation used in orthodox healthcare notably by midwives.
What does RZT stand for?
RZT stands for Reflex Zone Therapy (reflexology)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RZT
We have 1 other meaning of RZT in our Acronym Attic
- Red Zone Scoring (football)
- Rokometna Zveza Si
- Rokometna Zveza Slovenije (Slovenian: Handball Association of Slovenia)
- Royal Zoological Society (Australia)
- Royal Zoological Society of Antwerp (Antwerp, Belgium)
- Retailer Zero-Suppression Code
- Register Zoological Supremacy League (online tech publication feature; London, England, UK)
- Royal Zoological Society of New South Wales (Australia)
- Royal Zoological Society of Scotland
- Radiation Zone Training
- Residential Zero-Turn (rider)
- Root Zone Temperature (plants)
- Rallos Zek the Warlord (Everquest)
- Regionalplanung Zuerich Und Umgebung (German: Zurich and Regional Environment; development organization; Switzerland)
- Reformed Zion Union Apostolic Churches of America
- Regionale Zope User Group (Germany)
- Rhizidiomyces Virus
- Regionale Zeeuws Vlaamse Woningbouwvereniging (Dutch: Regional Zeeland-Flanders Housing Association)
- Radiation Zone Work
- Region Zentralschweiz West (German: West Central Region; swim team; Switzerland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The hotel will have complimentary shuttle service to and from the airport and will offer an indoor swimming pool; sauna; steam bath; fitness center; and a mini-spa offering massage, reflex zone therapy and physiotherapy.
95 Paperback R733 To help health practitioners keep up with the rising interest in complementary and alternative medicine (CAM), UK practitioners Mantle (trained in hypnosis, homeopathy, reflex zone therapy, Bach flower therapy) and Tiran (midwife/specialist in complementary therapies in maternity care) cover animal-assisted therapies to Traditional Chinese medicine.