SpatiaLight is developing high resolution, miniature reflective liquid crystal displays intended for use in large screen rear projection computer monitors and home theater projection systems as well as other display applications.
What does RLCD stand for?
RLCD stands for Reflective Liquid Crystal Display (optical technology)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of RLCD
- Redeeming Love Christian Center (Nanuet, NY)
- Reg Lenna Civic Center (Jamestown, NY)
- Remote Launch Control Center (Atlas/Titan)
- Republican Legislative Campaign Committee
- Right-Lower Corner Cell
- River of Life Church Cambodia (est. 1943)
- Roll Load Cylinder Control
- Rotation Locular Counter-Current Chromatography (chromatographic technique)
- Rugby League Challenge Cup (UK)
- Run-Length Constrained Channel
- Rend Lake Conservancy District (Illinois)
- Royal Lao Classical Dancers (Nashville, TN)
- Request Level Change En Route (aviation)
- Revue Langue, Culture et Education (French: Journal of Language, Culture and Education)
- Remote Launch Communication Enhancement Upgrade (US Army)
- Remote Launch Communications Enhancement Upgrade (US PATRIOT Air Defense System upgrade)
- Real Life Christian Fellowship
- Real Life Comes First (Internet slang)
- Rend Lake College Foundation (Ina, IL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Readability--Because electronic ink contains the same coloring agents as ink on paper, the display demonstrated by E Ink is three to six times brighter than reflective liquid crystal displays (LCDs), exceeds newspapers in contrast ratio and is easily read in both dim light and full sunlight.
is developing high resolution, miniature reflective liquid crystal displays intended for use in large screen computer monitor and home theater projection systems and other display applications.
Loomis' responsibilities will include design engineering, manufacturing and working with customers to develop new product applications based on the company's miniature reflective liquid crystal display technology.
OTCBB: HDTV) is a leading developer of high-resolution, miniature reflective liquid crystal displays on silicon (LCOS) for use in large screen computer monitors, home theatre projection systems, video projectors and other display applications.
In addition to allowing higher resolutions, the reflective liquid crystal displays being developed by dpiX will lead to display products that are smaller and require less power to operate.
OTC BB:HDTV) is a leading developer and supplier of high-resolution, miniature reflective liquid crystal displays (LCDs) for use in large screen computer monitors, home theatre projection systems, video projectors and other display applications.
Nasdaq: SAYT), today announced Sayett Group has relocated its operations to northern California and will be focusing on completing development and marketing of its reflective liquid crystal display.