According to latest figures, the number of patients waiting less than 26 weeks from referral to treatment increased from 86.
What does RTT stand for?
RTT stands for Referral To Treatment (medicine)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RTT
We have 124 other meanings of RTT in our Acronym Attic
- Ratio Threshold Test
- Ready to Test
- Real Time Traffic (report)
- Real-Time Tactics (gaming)
- Real-Time Targeting
- Real-Time Tomography
- Realty Transfer Tax (Pennsylvania)
- Recapture Tactics Team
- Reconfigurable Tactical Trainer
- Réduction du Temps de Travail (French: reduction of working time)
- Régie des Télégraphes et des Téléphones (French)
- Regional Training Team
- Registered Radiation Therapy Technologist (American Society of Radiologic Technologists)
- Remember That Time
- Remember the Titans (TV show)
- Render-To-Texture (computer graphics)
- Request to Talk (radio)
- Requirement Traceability Table
- Requirements Tracking Tool
- Requirements Transition Team (US Marine Corps)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Welsh Government wants 95% of patients to wait less than 26 weeks from referral to treatment and 100% of patients (not treated within 26 weeks) to be treated within a maximum of 36 weeks.
The Welsh Government target is 95% of patients waiting less than 26 weeks from referral to treatment and 100% of patients treated within a maximum of 36 weeks.
Jo Webster, Clinical Commissioning Group Director, for Calderdale, Kirklees and Wakefield District Cluster, said improving the referral to treatment times was a priority.
Now average waiting times, from referral to treatment, are around eight weeks.
Maximum wait is 18 weeks from referral to treatment.
SBIRT or 'Screening, Brief Intervention, Referral to Treatment' is a comprehensive, integrated, public health approach to the delivery of early intervention and referral to treatment services for persons who are at risk of developing substance use disorders, as well as those with substance use disorders.
The SBIRT Colorado team took a unique and significant step toward establishing screening for use of alcohol and other drugs as a standard healthcare practice by partnering with the Colorado Clinical Guidelines Collaborative (CCGC) to create a new Guideline for Substance Use Screening, Brief Intervention, Referral to Treatment (SBIRT).