The ratio of IMA values to albumin (IMA:albumin) was also assessed, and the nonparametric 95th reference percentile was 2.
What does RP stand for?
RP stands for Reference Percentile
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RP
We have 105 other meanings of RP in our Acronym Attic
- Recreational Planning Program (Virginia)
- Recrutement Postsecondaire (French: post secondary recruitment)
- Rectangular Planar
- Recurring Periodical
- Red Pheonix (online gamming clan)
- Red Phosphorous
- Red Pig
- Reduced Pressure
- Reese's Pieces (candy)
- Refah Partisi (Welfare Party of Turkey)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A computer program for estimation of reference percentile values in laboratory data.