9G license policy * Spectrum regulation * Price cap on fixed telephone and leased line services * Wholesale fixed regulation * Services subject to regulation * Cost model for reference interconnection offer * Procedure for setting and reviewing charges * VoIP regulation * Narrowband flat-rate interconnection * Optical fiber regulation * Basis for wholesale charges for NTTs optical fiber in 200810 * Local loop unbundling (LLU) * MVNO regulation * Guidelines for MVNO business * Guidelines for SIM unlocking * Competition cases * Current competition cases * Universal service * Universal service providers and the universal service fund * Government initiatives * Appendix * Methodology * List of Tables * List of Figures For more information visit http://www.
What does RIO stand for?
RIO stands for Reference Interconnection Offer
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of RIO
We have 72 other meanings of RIO in our Acronym Attic
- Réseau International de Néologie et de Terminologie (French: International Network for Terminology and Neology)
- Radiotherapy-Induced Nausea and Vomiting (oncology)
- Retinal Inner Nuclear Layer Homeobox
- Rose Introducers of New Zealand
- Radar Intercept Officer
- Random Early Discard with In/Out (algorithm)
- Random Insanity Online (website)
- RapidIO (Interconnect Architecture)
- Realistic Input/Output Opportunity
- Reconfigurable Input/Output
- Régie des Installations Olympiques
- Regionaal Indicatie Orgaan (Dutch: Regional Indication Body; health care)
- Regional Information Officer (USACE)
- Regional Inspection Officer (India)
- Reintegration of Offenders
- Relevé d'Identité d'Opérateur (French: Statement of Identity Operator)
- Remote Infrastructure Operations
- Remote Input/Output
- Remote Inside Option (Compaq)
- Reporting In & Out
Samples in periodicals archive:
5GHz range Digital dividend Retail regulation The retail market Cost model for retail tariffs VoIP Wholesale fixed regulation Services subject to regulation Number portability Fixed voice interconnection Cost model for reference interconnection offer Procedure for setting and reviewing charges Wholesale access Wholesale line rental Local loop unbundling Wholesale broadband services Government support for broadband expansion Wholesale mobile regulation Services subject to regulation National roaming Fixed-to-mobile termination Mobile number portability Competition cases Current cases Universal service Universal service obligation Appendix Market definitions Methodology List of Tables Table 1: Austria: mobile market information Table 2: Austria: 2.
5, Issue 14, November Edition to their offering FIXED COMMUNICATIONS Singapore: Entry Opportunity in the Broadband Market As Singapore's regulator applies the revised Reference Interconnection Offer to incumbent Singtel, Analyst Yiru Zhong argues this lowers barriers entry for a distinctively different operator to exploit the broadband opportunity in Singapore and further that the key for a successful entry lies in attractive value-added services over broadband access line.