National reference database is thus continuously updated without violation of quality requirements.
What does RefDB stand for?
RefDB stands for Reference Database
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Reebok Equipped Fitness Club (Germany)
- Riverview Evangelical Free Church (Califronia)
- Rural Education Finance Center
- Rural Electrification Financing Corporation (Philippines)
- Reefer Container Monitoring System (Johnson Controls)
- Reference Configuration
- Reference Constant
- Refrigerated Container
- Resolution Funding Corporation
- Reference Designation
- Real Estate for Everyone
- Renewable Energy Financing Entity
- Reseau Entreprises Formation Emploi (French)
- Rethink Future Energy (Thailand)
- Rede Ferroviária Nacional (Portuguese railway network)
- Research in Filtering and Recommendation (Worcester Polytechnic Institute; Worcester, MA)
- Regional Fisheries Ecology and Recreation Advisory Committee (UK)
- Réseau francophone international de recherche en Education Relative à l'Environnement
Samples in periodicals archive:
Civolution's fingerprinting technology for broadcast monitoring application works by extracting the specific features of a video, storing them in a reference database and creating a unique identifier.
New environmental regulations requiring Canadian mines to monitor the downstream effects of their effluent have prompted Laurentian University researchers and a number of partners to produce an online reference database.
We believe that Celera's data, infrastructure, and tools including the SNP Reference Database should support our efforts in the discovery and characterization of human genetic variation involved in disease, drug efficacy, and drug toxicity.
The company provides search and retreival technology to medical, academic, corporate and educational researchers worldwide with access to more than 250 online reference databases.
We analyzed retrospectively the use of Physician Desk Reference Database searches to identify epidemics of tularemia, nephropathy, Pogosta disease, and Lyme disease and compared the searches with mandatory laboratory reports to the National Infectious Diseases Register in Finland during 1995.
Nasdaq: ASDV), the worldwide leader in Component and Supplier Management (CSM) systems, today announced the addition of Business Essentials content to the company's MRO (Maintenance, Repair, Operations/Office) Reference database collection.
95 membership kit cost) Prodigy also kicks in reference databases and financial information, so you can still wake up with Wall Street.