TITAN concerns the validation and further development of Transmodel, an already established EU reference data model for public transport operators.
What does RDM stand for?
RDM stands for Reference Data Model
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of RDM
We have 154 other meanings of RDM in our Acronym Attic
- Real-Time Data Manager (software)
- Recherches en Didactique des Mathématiques (French: Research in Mathematics Education)
- Recoil Distance Method
- Recruit Distribution Model
- Red Drum (FAO fish species code)
- Red Mage (Final Fantasy, gaming)
- Redmond, Oregon Airport (Amtrak station code; Redmond, OR)
- Reduced Density Matrix (physics)
- Reduced Diameter Mast (windsurfing)
- Reference Data Management
- Regional Data Manager
- Regional Deployment Manager (various organizations)
- Registry of Digital Masters (libraries)
- Reichle & De-Massari (cabling specialist; Switzerland)
- Relational Data Model
- Relations et Diffusion de la Musique (French: Music Relations and Distribution)
- Relative Distance Microdiscovery
- Relocation Design Memorandum (USACE)
- Remote Device Management (protocol used in theatre lighting equipment)
- Remotely Delivered Mines
Samples in periodicals archive:
Innovation Conversion leverages the Innovation Insurer enterprise data model as the central reference data model forstandardized data definitions, data formats, and data relationships to ensure data consistency.
Well-designed holistic solutions should be supported by the vendor's overall industry solution framework and an industry reference data model.
MISMO provides a standardized reference data model and eCommerce transactions that allow business partners to link and unlink as needed, without expending costly resources to create custom interfaces.
Vertical templates including reference data models, predefined work flows, and role-based user experiences Governments are able to apply the templates to their own CSP configurations and customize them to further close the gap between citizen expectations and their own delivery of services.
Unicorn's commitment to the ACORD standard and its implementation of a reference data model based on that standard provide the foundation for standards-based exchange between data and business services in the joint solution.
Enhancements to the AC Plus platform include data model extension, streamlining of the reference data model to speed queries and reduce administrative overhead, and increased speed of data loading.