His most loved possession was his 1964 Blue Chevrolet Corvette, which he purchased upon his return from Vietnam with his reenlistment bonus.
What does REENLB stand for?
REENLB stands for Reenlistment Bonus
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Receptive Expressive Emergent Language Scale (child language skills measurement)
- Reflected Electron Energy Loss Spectroscopy
- Reflection Electron Energy Loss Spectra
- Regional Evapotranspiration Estimation Model
- Reserves Embarked
- Resource Ecology and Ecosystem Modeling (Alaska Fisheries Science Center)
- Reenlistment Allowance (US Navy)
- Russian and East European Network Information Center
- Reenlistment Allowance
- Resources for Educational and Employment Opportunities
- aRlington Education and Employment Program (Virginia, USA)
- Religious Education and Environment Programme (UK schools)
- Renewable Energy Education Program
- Review of Environmental Economics and Policy
- Review of Environmental Effects of Pollutants
- Riverside County Employer/Employee Partnership for Benefits
- Russia and East European Partnership
- Real Effective Exchange Rate
- Real Equilibrium Exchange Rate (economics)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition, a PTS application may be submitted when Sailors are negotiating orders to new commands, for selective reenlistment bonus purposes or any other reason requiring additional obligated service.
The current selected reenlistment bonus is 4A/4B/4.
The Working Families Relief Act and other new tax law changes allow military members to benefit in a variety of ways, including: Income Considerations Generally, military personnel are not taxed on certain income, such as: * Active duty pay earned in any month served in a combat zone; * Imminent danger/hostile fire pay (IDP/HFP); * Reenlistment bonus if the voluntary extension or reenlistment occurs in a month served in a combat zone; and * Pay for accrued leave earned in any month served in a combat zone (the Department of Defense must determine that the unused leave was earned during that period).
Once assigned to a P-3 squadron, FEs enjoy the highest selective reenlistment bonus in their community, and draw monthly career enlisted incentive flight pay and special duty assignment pay for the NEC 8251.
A soldier could provide his family a significant amount of time in one location or select reenlistment bonus options that provide a significant amount of money.
He received a reenlistment bonus when he was no longer serving in a combat zone.
Some advantages that accompany a rating conversion are advancement, selective reenlistment bonus, formal training, college credit and the opportunity to stay Navy," said Rawls.