Trochelman made the correct decision not to reenlist, I would much rather serve with soldiers who understand and respect the sacrifices of their fellow soldiers.
What does REENL stand for?
REENL stands for Reenlist
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Research Experiences to Enhance Learning (Ohio State University; Columbus, OH)
- Reflected Electron Energy Loss Microscopy
- Receptive Expressive Emergent Language Scale (child language skills measurement)
- Reflected Electron Energy Loss Spectroscopy
- Reflection Electron Energy Loss Spectra
- Regional Evapotranspiration Estimation Model
- Reserves Embarked
- Resource Ecology and Ecosystem Modeling (Alaska Fisheries Science Center)
- Reenlistment Allowance (US Navy)
- Russian and East European Network Information Center
- Reenlistment Allowance
- Reenlistment Bonus
- Resources for Educational and Employment Opportunities
- aRlington Education and Employment Program (Virginia, USA)
- Religious Education and Environment Programme (UK schools)
- Renewable Energy Education Program
- Review of Environmental Economics and Policy
- Review of Environmental Effects of Pollutants
- Riverside County Employer/Employee Partnership for Benefits
- Russia and East European Partnership
Samples in periodicals archive:
While they are able to maintain a long-distance romance while he completes his tour of duty, his decision to reenlist to serve in Afghanistan puts them to the test.
A soldier falls in love with a student he meets on leave, but their relationship is threatened when he reenlists.
The Army has lowered this year's retention goals, and some Soldiers may not have the opportunity to reenlist.
PTS stacks all Sailors in the same month, regardless of rank, to compete for the positions that will be approved to reenlist.
There aren't many times in Soldiers' careers that they reenlist and get promoted in the Biblical cradle of life, Nineveh.
It didn’t take much to persuade the ex-members to reenlist for the reunion.
1st Class Jamie Neely (center), a scout platoon sergeant for 3rd Battalion, 7th Infantry Regiment, 4th Brigade Combat Team, 3rd Infantry Division, reenlists while standing in the Euphrates River in central Iraq, Feb.