Throughout Southeast Asia, for example, coral reef fisheries provide 10-25% of the protein available to people living along coastlines, according to the 2002 World Resources Institute report Reefs at Risk in Southeast Asia.
What does RRSEA stand for?
RRSEA stands for Reefs at Risk in Southeast Asia (report)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Recombinant rat Stem Cell Factor
- Ralph Regula School of Computational Science (Ohio)
- Relative Risk Standard Deviation
- Research Rapid Scan Day
- Risk Reduction and System Definition (US Air Force)
- River Ridge School District (Wisconsin)
- Roanoke Rapids Sanitary District (Roanoke Rapids, NC)
- Robotics and Remote Systems Division (American Nuclear Society)
- Rolling River School Division (Manitoba, Canada)
- Relative Risk Site Evaluation
- Relative Risk Site Evaluation Model
- RACF Remote Sharing Facility (IBM mainframe security)
- Reference Regional Strategic Framework (UN)
- Radar Remote Sensing Group (University of Cape Town; South Africa)
- Risk Reduction Steering Group (Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development)
- Rolls-Royce Silver Ghost (Rolls-Royce Ltd.)
- Ronald Reagan Carrier Strike Group
- Richard Russell Scenic Highway (Georgia)
- Resource Representation SOAP Header Block
- Red River Specialties, Inc. (Shreveport, LA)