It is also highly reliable with its redundant power supply units.
What does RPSU stand for?
RPSU stands for Redundant Power Supply Unit
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
We have 2 other meanings of RPSU in our Acronym Attic
- Rock-Paper-Scissors-Spock-Lizard (game)
- Radix Priority-Search Tree
- Regency Park Swim Team (Virginia)
- Resource Protection Solutions Team (Burlington Northern Santa Fe Railway)
- Risk Pooling Scheme for Trusts (National Health Service Litigation Authority; UK)
- Royal Photographic Society of Thailand
- Regina Public School Teachers' Association
- Regional Public Safety Training Center
- Regional Public Safety Training Institute (San Diego, CA)
- Repair Parts & Special Tools List (US Army)
- Radial Phase Shift Wall Waveguide
- Crystal Report (Crystal Decisions Crystal Reports file extension)
- Rabbit Pyrogen Test
- Radiant Panel Test
- Radiation Protection Technician
- Rapid Penetration Test
- Rapid Phase Transition
- Rapid Prototyping Technology
- Rassemblement du Peuple Togolais (French: Rally of the Togolese People)
- Rational Performance Tester (IBM)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Full power supply redundancy is provided thought the use of two N+1 redundant power supply units.
Features include: - 12 hot swappable drive bays, fan modules, redundant power supply units, and support for redundant power feeds - Completely configuration from the front panel with operation information on array(s) state, cache usage, channel state and speed, logical drive configuration data and channel assignment, individual drive state, voltages and temperatures - Powerful security and backup features - Rock solid construction featuring a suspended hard drive tray design that reduces disk vibration, enhancing stability and extending life span - An awesome Return On Investment (ROI), with cross platform support and a low cost per GigaByte traditionally unknown in Fibre products of this class It is supported on any Fibre storage supporting system including Windows 2000, XP, Mac OSX 10.
An external redundant power supply unit is also provided.