Using its Redundant Array of Independent Netports (RAIN) technology, ZNYX Networks designs and manufactures a family of PCI, CompactPCI, PMC, and PIM Fast Ethernet adapters, which, together with RAINlink high availability software, are used worldwide by the telecommunications industry.
What does RAIN stand for?
RAIN stands for Redundant Array of Independent Netports (IEEE 802.1d Link Aggregation and Cisco Fast Etherchannel)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of RAIN
We have 46 other meanings of RAIN in our Acronym Attic
- Risk Arbitrage Index Manager
- Research Alliance of Institutions for Music Education (University of Gothenburg; Gothenburg, Sweden)
- Regional Air Impact Modeling Initiative (US Environmental Protection Agency project)
- Records, Archives and Information Management Services (Canandaigua, NY)
- Radio and Internet Newsletter (trade publication)
- Rakai AIDS Information Network
- RApid INnovation
- Receiver Autonomous Integrity Monitoring (global positioning systems)
- Recognize, Avoid, Isolate, Notify
- Recruiting Automated Interim Network
- Redundant Array of Independent Nodes
- Regional Access Information Network
- Regional Agricultural Information Network of Eastern Africa
- Regional Alliance for Information Networking
- Reliable Array of Independent Nodes
- Resources and Information Network (South Africa)
- Research, Action and Information Network for Bodily Integrity of Women
- Radio Access Independent Broadband on Wireless
- Reduced and Internally-Biased Oxide Wafer
- Running Amok in Nature's Bounty Observing Wild Safari (Kids Next Door show)
Samples in periodicals archive:
ZNYX's innovative Redundant Array of Independent Netports (RAIN) technology is incorporated into the NetBlaster ZX361-ISL.
ZNYX, NetBlaster, RAINlink, RAINswitch, RAINcluster, and Redundant Array of Independent Netports are trademarks of ZNYX Corp.