What does REVP stand for?
REVP stands for Redundancy Expected Value Programming
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of REVP
- Rotary Devil (Czech rotary engine project)
- Real Estate Video Imaging Systems, Inc.
- Retrofitting for Environmental Viability Improvement of Valued Architectural Landmarks (Euopean Commission; London)
- Rane Engine Valves Ltd. (Chennai, India)
- Reliance Energy Ventures, Ltd. (India)
- Redundancy Expected Value Model
- Review Manager (software for Cochrane reviews)
- Revision Date
- Regional Executive Vice President (various organizations)
- Revenue per Available Customer
- Revenue Per Available Guest (hotel industry)
- Revenue Per Available Room (hotel industry)
- Revenue per Occupied Room (also seen as RPOR; hospitality industry)
- Revenue Procedure (IRB)
- Revenue Rule (IRB)
- Radar-Enhanced Vision System
- Register of Encumbered Vehicles (New South Wales Office of Fair Trading; Australia)