Reduction Gear Box During low rpm operation, yon may notice a continual drip from the #10 seal area of the reduction gear box (RGB) without blue exhaust smoke or a measurable oil loss.
What does RGB stand for?
RGB stands for Reduction Gear Box
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RGB
We have 41 other meanings of RGB in our Acronym Attic
- Replacement Geophysical Airborne Survey System
- Revue Générale des Assurances Terrestres (French insurance journal)
- Rear Gross Axle Weight (transportation)
- Responsible Gambling Awareness Week (Nova Scotia Gaming Corporation; Canada)
- Rear Gross Axle Weight Rating
- Rail Garrison Basing
- Raw Ground Beef (food inspection)
- Rec.Games.Backgammon (user group)
- Red Giant Branch (astronomy)
- Red-Green-Blue (color model based on additive color primaries)
- Regional General Board
- Regional Governing Body (various organizations)
- Rent Guidelines Board (New York)
- Residential Green Building
- Roberto Gómez Bolaños (Mexican actor)
- Robinson Green Beretta Corporation (Providence, RI)
- Rusty Grain Beetle
- Guinea-Bissau Resistance-Ba Fata Movement
- R. Gaines Baty Associates (Dallas, TX)
- Red Green Blue Alpha
Samples in periodicals archive:
[FIGURE 1 OMITTED] The rotary table platter spinning cinematic chain is composed by a DC engine MCC, reduction gear box R and a final mechanism, that could bee worm gearing (fig.
Chief Allen demonstrated superior technical expertise, troubleshooting techniques, and out-of-the-box thinking when he checked for wear on the side mounts for the reduction gear box.