Betsy McCaughey, founder of the Committee to Reduce Infection Deaths, in her book, Beating ObamaCare: "IPAB is a radical departure from Medicare as we've known it.
What does RID stand for?
RID stands for Reduce Infection Deaths
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RID
We have 107 other meanings of RID in our Acronym Attic
- Range Instruments Development
- Rapporti Interbancari Diretti (type of banking transaction; Italian)
- Reactor Instituut Delft (Dutch: Reactor Institute Delft; Delft, Netherlands)
- Real Interest Differential
- Receive Intermediate Demultiplexer (Nortel)
- Recognition Intrusion Distraction (Factor; water safety)
- Record Identification
- Record Unique Identifier (Philips)
- Recording Institute of Detroit (trade school; Detroit, MI)
- Reduce Inherited Debt (Luzerne County, PA)
- Refractive Index Detector (chromatography)
- Regimented Inmate Discipline (corrections program)
- Regional Industrial Development (various locations)
- Registered Interior Designer (American Society of Interior Designers)
- Registered Irish Draught (horse breed)
- Registry of Interpreters for the Deaf, Inc.
- Registry of Interpreters of the Deaf
- Regulations Concerning the International Carriage of Dangerous Goods by Rail (various organizations)
- Regulations Concerning the International Transport of Dangerous Goods by Rail (European law)
Samples in periodicals archive:
LifeWings, DebMed, Cardinal Health, Kaiser Permanente, Ohio Children's Hospitals' Solutions for Patient Safety, Committee to Reduce Infection Deaths, Culpeper Regional Hospital, and Xenex.
McCaughey started a new charity, the Committee to Reduce Infection Deaths, fighting hospital-borne infections, a few years ago and asked Ms.
Betsy McCaughey, Founder/ Chairman of the Committee to Reduce Infection Deaths (RID) said that "the 2009 New York State Department of Health Hospital Acquired Infections Report (released 9/1/2010) shows that mandatory disclosure saves lives by making hospitals work harder to prevent infections.
The report, sponsored by the National Center for Policy Analysis and the Committee to Reduce Infection Deaths, says it is alerting the public to the grave financial and human consequences of poor infection control in American hospitals and maintains that these infections are almost all preventable through improvements in procedures and hygiene.
DALLAS -- Unotron, manufacturers and marketers of the nation's leading SpillSeal[R] washable keyboards and mice, urge parents and educators to distribute "Ten Steps to Protect Students from MRSA Infections," a two-page color brochure published by the Committee to Reduce Infection Deaths (RID).
She is president of Defend Your Healthcare and Chairman of the Committee to Reduce Infection Deaths.
according to the Committee to Reduce Infection Deaths (RID), one of the nation's leading organizations in the fight against hospital-associated infection.