Other fish expected to swim the waterway include sculpin, dace, redside shiners and Pacific lamprey.
What does RSS stand for?
RSS stands for Redside Shiner (fish)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RSS
We have 524 other meanings of RSS in our Acronym Attic
- Really Simple Syndication
- Rec.sport.soccer (newsgroup)
- Recall Sensor/Store System
- Receipt, Store and Stage (bioterrorism response)
- receive-side scaling
- Received Signal Strength (wireless communication)
- Recombination Signal Sequence
- Recording and Streaming Server (video conferencing)
- Recovery Support Services (various locations)
- Recruiting Substation
- Reduced Space Symbology
- Redundant System Slot
- Refugee Social Services (various organizations)
- Regiae Societatis Sodalis (Fellow of the Royal Society)
- Regimental Support Squadron
- Regional School System
- Regional Spatial Strategy (UK)
- Regional Supply Squadron
- Regional Surveillance System (VSS)
- Regional Switch Surveillance (Sprint)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Kathryn Boyer, a fisheries biologist with ARS's fellow agency, the Natural Resources Conservation Service, says she was surprised by the number of different species found, such as the western pond turtle, Chinook salmon, redside shiner, and red-legged frog.
The most common were redside shiners (534 individuals) and threespine sticklebacks (347), which were found at nearly three-fourths of the sites.