The Redevelopment Authority of Allegheny County was awarded a $500,000 grant to replace a parking lot for the First Baptist Church of Pittsburgh, adjacent to the new Schenley Place building in the City of Pittsburgh.
What does RAAC stand for?
RAAC stands for Redevelopment Authority of Allegheny County (Pittsburgh, PA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RAAC
We have 24 other meanings of RAAC in our Acronym Attic
- Ruptured Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Russian American Alliance Against Defamation
- Rassemblement des Amateurs d'Automobiles Anciennes des Flandres (French vintage car restoration club)
- Rapid Assessment, Analysis and Action Planning (UK Consortium on AIDS and International Development)
- Rally Alto Appennino Bolognese (Italy)
- Recent Alumni Advisory Board (Missouri)
- Risk Assessment Advisory Body (Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development)
- Rack Assembly and Alignment Complex
- Rec.Arts.Anime.Creative (newsgroup; est. 1993)
- Recreational Aircraft Association of Canada
- Royal Antwerp Aviation Club (Belgium; est. 1927)
- Royal Australian Armoured Corps
- Race Against Abuse of Children Everywhere (Forest Hill, MD)
- Research Awards for Areas and Centres of Excellence (Macquarie University; Australia)
- Rear Admiral Aircraft Carriers, Eastern Fleet (US Navy)
- Rapid Action against Corruption in India
- Russian Association of Allergology and Clinical Immunology (Russia)
- Rural Accessibility and Cancer Survival
- Russian Academy of Architecture and Construction Sciences (est. 1992)
- Research Action Alliance on the Consequences of Work Injury (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
CHICAGO -- Fitch assigns an 'A-' rating to the Redevelopment Authority of Allegheny County (Waterfront Project), Pennsylvania's $13,455,000 tax increment financing refunding bonds, series A and B of 2007 (TIF revenue bonds), which are expected price during the week of March 19 through a negotiated underwriting led by Mellon Financial Markets LLC.
Redevelopment Authority of Allegheny County Governor Rendell also presented $5 million to the Redevelopment Authority of Allegheny County for the Clinton Industrial Park through the Tax Increment Financing Guarantee Program, a key component of the Governor's economic stimulus package.