Early Redeployments The 407th BSB began redeployment planning in the first week of February, even without a redeployment date.
What does RDD stand for?
RDD stands for Redeployment Date (US DoD)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of RDD
We have 97 other meanings of RDD in our Acronym Attic
- Radiological Dispersion Device
- Random Digit Dialing
- Rapports de Développement Durable (French: Sustainable Development Reports; various organizations)
- Rassemblement pour La Démocratie Directe (French: Rally for Direct Democracy)
- Rational Drug Design
- RDF (Resource Description Framework) Declarative Description
- Recommended Daily Dosage
- Red Dragon Disciple (Dungeons and Dragons & Neverwinter gaming)
- Redding (Amtrak station code; Redding, CA)
- Redding, CA, USA - Redding Municipal Airport (Airport Code)
- Regime Disciplinar Diferenciado (Brazilian law)
- Regression Discontinuity Design (experiment design)
- Relative Delay Deviation
- Relative Drawdown (foreign exchange market)
- Reliability Defect Density
- Reliable Data Distribution
- Remise des Diplômes (French: Graduation Ceremony)
- Renault Driver Development
- Renegade Decepticon Dissidents (gaming clan)
- Replaceable Database Driver
Samples in periodicals archive:
Asked to list "deployment stressors," soldiers most frequently named uncertain redeployment dates and lack of communication with home, among other things.
Even should it transpire that there were miscommunications all around concerning the redeployment dates, the CO still has the responsibility to solve the problem, not exacerbate it.