More than 40 leading universities and schools of public health and medicine are promoting the declaration on their websites, including Aga Khan University, the Harvard School of Public Health, the London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine, Al Azhar University (Egypt), University of Cape Town, Redeemer's University (Nigeria) and Christian Medical College Vellore (India).
What does RUN stand for?
RUN stands for Redeemer's University (Lagos, Nigeria)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RUN
We have 28 other meanings of RUN in our Acronym Attic
- Rafsanjan University of Medical Sciences (Iran)
- Reading University Muslim Society (UK)
- Remote Update Management System (MARX Software Security)
- Resource Utilization Measurement System
- Running Unix Memory Test
- Reading University Model United Nations (University of Reading; UK)
- Rice University Model United Nations
- Rutgers Model United Nations
- Rumbek Youth Union
- Radboud University Nijmegen (Netherlands)
- Rental Update Notification
- Research Unit in Networking
- Rete Unitaria del Notariato (Italian)
- Reunion Industries, Inc. (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Rol Único Nacional (Chilean ID number)
- Rural Universe Network (German Centre for Agricultural Documentation and Information)
- Russian Meets Norwegian (contrastive linguistics and translation studies)
- St-Denis De La Reunion, Reunion - Gillot (Airport Code)
- Rally for Unity and Democracy (Rwanda)
- Railway User Navigation Equipment
Samples in periodicals archive:
Department of Chemical Sciences, College of Natural Sciences, Redeemer's University, Nigeria.
Oyewale Tomori, Vice Chancellor of Redeemer's University, Nigeria, who has served as Regional Laboratory Coordinator for the World Health Organization (Africa Region).