The Redcar Race Walking Club ace finished over five minutes clear of second placed Andrew Fraser of Yorkshire Race Walking Club.
What does RRWC stand for?
RRWC stands for Redcar Race Walking Club (Cleveland, OH)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RRWC
- Reliable Replacement Warhead
- Risk Reduction Worth
- Rockabilly Rebel Weekend (annual music festival; Indiana)
- Roundup Ready Wheat (Monsanto genetically modified wheat)
- Royal Regiment of Wales (UK)
- Rathbun Regional Water Association (Iowa)
- Research, Reasoning, Writing and Advocacy (University of North Carolina)
- Roaring Run Watershed Association (est. 1982; Pennsylvania)
- Russian River Watershed Association (Ukiah, CA)
- Red River Waterway Commission (Louisiana)
- River Raisin Watershed Council (Adrian, MI)
- Russian River Watershed Council (Santa Rosa, CA)
- Rian Rietveld Web Design
- Radar Remote Weather Display System
- Radio Regulatory Working Group
- RAM Rationale Working Group
- Reactivity Research Working Group (North American Research Strategy for Tropospheric Ozone)
- Recruitment and Retention Working Group
- Reiki Regulation Working Group (now Reiki Council; alternative medicine; UK)
- Reward and Recognition Working Group (various organizations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Yorkshire Race Walking Club's Andrew Fraser won the men's walk, with Angela-Maria Paddick leading a clean sweep of the top three places in the ladies' race walk for Redcar Race Walking Club.
The Leeds-trained athlete's former Redcar Race Walking Club team-mate Ben Wears won the men's race on a course which includes Buckingham Palace, Constitution Hill and The Mall.
PAUL Evennett from Redcar Race Walking Club won the second Northern Area Winter League 10k at Redcar in 46min 10sec.
TWO club records were broken but Redcar Race Walking Club lost their crown in the annual National 50 Kilometres Event at Northampton.
She finished the two-mile course in 18 minutes 30 seconds, almost a minute clear of Redcar Race Walking Club colleague Dave Learoyd.
But the 20-year-old from Redcar Race Walking Club won't be heading off to this year's championships in Delhi in October.
PAUL Evennett led Redcar Race Walking Club men's team to victory in the Bradford 35k event.