He has a drop loose fan made of extended red-shafted flicker tails.
What does RSFL stand for?
RSFL stands for Red-Shafted Flicker (bird species Colaptus auratus)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RSFL
We have 4 other meanings of RSFL in our Acronym Attic
- Route Server Functional Group
- Racing Ski Freak Grand Prix (Japan)
- Ration Supplement, Flameless Heater (US Marine Corps)
- Roper St. Francis Healthcare (Charleston, SC)
- Rubber Seal from Hell (Audi)
- Red Shield Family Initiative (Salvation Army)
- Right Start Foundation International
- Roller Skating Federation of India (est. 1955)
- Rope Skipping Federation of India
- Rencontres Scientifiques Franco Japonaises (French: Franco-Japanese Scientific Meeting)
- Regent Students for Life
- Recreation Site Facility Master Planning
- Rede do Sistema Financeiro Nacional (Brazil)
- Refined Sunflower Oil (various companies)
- Regular Sulfur Fuel Oil
- Revenue Support Field Office (various locations; New York)
- Rock Springs Field Office (US EPA; Rock Springs, WY)
- Recall Status Focal Point
- Reconstruction of Soft Facial Parts (international conference)
- Reggae Strong for Peace (Lucky Dube song)
Samples in periodicals archive:
They found many of the same species as did the Stausses, plus bluebirds, Oregon juncos, white-crowned sparrows, chipping sparrows, golden-crowned sparrows, black phoebes and Say's phoebes, Nuttall's woodpeckers, red-tailed hawks, ruby-crowned kinglets, a phainopepla, California thrashers, titmice, red-shafted flickers, a turkey vulture and others.