Rushton helped the Red Sox radio network become the highest grossing play-by-play franchise in Major League Baseball.
What does RSRN stand for?
RSRN stands for Red Sox Radio Network
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RSRN
- Right-Sided Round Ligament (biomedicine)
- Rai Saheb Rekhchand Mohota Spinning & Weaving Mills, Ltd. (India)
- Redesigned Solid Rocket Motor
- Remote Sensing Retrieval Methods
- Remote Sensing Rock Mechanics (geology)
- Reporting Services Report Manager
- Reusable Solid Rocket Motor
- Red Sky Ranch Metropolitan District (Colorado)
- Radial Signal to Radial Noise
- Randomly Selected Reference Node
- Reduced Speech Recognition in Noise
- Regional Skills Research Network (Newcastle University)
- Reverberating Simple Recurrent Network
- Ring-Structured Recurrent Network
- Ryerson Social Reporting Network (Ryerson University)
- Rehabilitation Sciences Research Network
- Roller Skate Rink Operators Association (now defunct, Lincoln, NE)
- Radiological Society of the Republic of China
- Radioactive Source Recovery Program (US Department of Energy)
- Real Stories, Real People
Samples in periodicals archive:
In this time, the Red Sox radio network grew to become the highest grossing play-by-play franchise in all of Major League Baseball.
Through a partnership with Red Sox Radio Network, the Mets Radio Network and the Orioles Radio Network, Breyers will donate $i00 to Feeding America and local member food banks for every "strike-out" pitch.
BOSTON -- Entercom Communications and Shaw's Supermarkets are once again excited to continue their relationship with WEEI and the Red Sox Radio Network with the launch of the "From Farm Field to Ball Field Sweepstakes.
He started his career in broadcast, working with both Westwood One in its Shadow Traffic division and for American Radio and its Boston Red Sox Radio Networks.