In Hurghada, Red Sea Governorate, the Coalition of Revolutionary Youth, the April 6 Youth Movement, the Muslim Brotherhood, Jama'a al-Islamiya and Salafis staged demonstrations in Dahhar Square for the same purpose.
What does RSG stand for?
RSG stands for Red Sea Governorate (Egypt)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of RSG
We have 141 other meanings of RSG in our Acronym Attic
- Random Sentence Generator
- Rapid Solutions Group (Janus Capital Group, Inc.)
- Réactivité des Systèmes Granulaires (French: Reactivity of Granular Systems)
- Readiness Support Group
- Ready, Set, Go!
- Real Sporting de Gijón (Spanish soccer team)
- Rear Support Group
- Receiving Stolen Goods
- Recovery Storage Group (Microsoft Exchange)
- Recreational Craft Sectoral Group (Recreational Craft Directive 94/25/EC)
- Red Spear Gaming
- Reference Signal Generator (US DoD)
- Regional Seat of Government (local authority to administer a region in the UK following a nuclear attack)
- Regional Stakeholder Group (various organizations)
- Regional Support Group
- Remote Sensing Group (University of Arizona)
- Remote Support Gateway
- Replacement Steam Generators
- Representative of the Secretary-General (UN office)
- Republic Services Group
Samples in periodicals archive:
Authorities raided a store in the Red Sea Governorate, confiscating 2,600 litres of gasoline.
Tourism investors appreciated the decision of Red Sea governorate and believe that the decision will persuade the investors to impel new investments into the region and into order to enlarge the areas, increase their efforts.
Summary: CAIRO - Chief Prosecutor Abdel Meguid Mahmoud has asked Mohamed Yassin, the Public Attorney of the Red Sea Governorate, to investigate complaints, that were filed again last week by the families of the victims of a sunken ferryship.
While in the Red Sea governorate, some policemen ended their strike after negotiating with security officials.
Officials in South and North Sinai governorates have warned residents against floods or blocking the waterways defined by authorities, after the floods displaced more than 100 families during the past two weeks in the Red Sea Governorate.
AFP Photo) The Egyptian government recently mediated a settlement between the Red Sea governorate and the Egyptian-Saudi Arabian Company for Mediterranean Investment (ESCMI), over disagreements between the two regarding the construction of a new tourist complex in Hurghada (located on the site of the Hurghada Sheraton hotel), on 81 acres of land.
In the Red Sea Governorate, Amal Gad has been elected as an independent MP, after a very difficult struggle with the National Democratic Party female nominee.