And just to include the guys the groom and the grooms - men are in black suits but with red patent leather shoes.
What does RPL stand for?
RPL stands for Red Patent Leather
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RPL
We have 339 other meanings of RPL in our Acronym Attic
- Retropsychokinesis Project
- Racine Public Library (Racine, WI)
- Radio Peltre Loisirs (French radio station)
- Rare Plants
- Rassemblement pour le Liban (French: Rally for Lebanon)
- Rated Power Level
- Recognition of Prior Learning (education)
- Recurrent Pregnancy Loss (reproductive medicine)
- Recycled Plastic Lumber
- Redistribute Purchase Liens
- Reemployment Priority List
- Reflective Planning for Learning
- Regina Public Library
- Registered Professional Landman
- Registered Public-Safety Leader (Association of Public-Safety Communications Officials)
- Regulated Pest List (USDA-handled)
- Rehabilitation, Psychiatric, and Long-Term Care (Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services)
- Reliance Petroleum Limited (India)
- Reliance Petroleum Ltd., India
Samples in periodicals archive:
Styles on parade ranged from the red patent leather kitten heel to the green Seventies platform sandal as men wobbled their way along the route in their newly acquired footwear.
The photo, which the 20-year-old former student first posted on her blog, shows her naked apart from a pair of thigh-high stockings and some red patent leather shoes.
Adam, as usual, will play the part of the dame - he has a penchant for colourful Doc Marten boots and is looking forward to getting out his red patent leather pair again this year
Saw a green slide from Ellen Tracy with a mini-heel for $51 (originally $84) and a red patent leather heel from Marc Jacobs that had a tiny pink bow across the front for $95 (originally $158).
99, from Drome Men; Melanie wears Flora Kung mosaic print dress, pounds 275; Strutt Couture red patent leather bag, pounds 325, from Drome Boutique; G-Star pinstripe blazer, pounds 189.
Red patent leather belt with round buckle, pounds 15, Frasers.
1 love a shoe that makes a statement, and the more outrageous, the hotter," Some of her favorite steppers include her Brian Atwood patent leather knee-high 5-inch-heel boots; her denim boots with red patent leather toe and heel by Dolce and Gabbana; and designs from Jimmy Choo, Giuseppe Zanotti, and Manolo Blahnik.