To maximise both production and quality, farmers need to be adopting the very latest technologies and breeding techniques," said Mike Keeble, from the Red Meat Industry Forum and Northern executive member of the Tenant Farmers' Association.
What does RMIF stand for?
RMIF stands for Red Meat Industry Forum (Milton Keynes, England, UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RMIF
We have 2 other meanings of RMIF in our Acronym Attic
- Renal Medullary Interstitial Cell (molecular biology)
- Republic Mortgage Insurance Company
- Republican Majority Issues Committee
- Republican Medical Information Center (Kyrgyz Republic)
- Richmond Moving Image Co-Op (est. 1999; Richmond, VA)
- Rifle Marksmanship Instructor Course (US Army)
- Rocky Mountains Impreza Club (car club; various states)
- Records Management Interagency Coordinating Council (Texas State Library and Archives)
- Rocky Mountain Indian Chamber of Commerce (Denver, CO)
- RIFF-based MIDI file format
- Retail Motor Industry Federation
- Risk Management Insurance and Finance (University of Calgary; Canada)
- Rural Medical Infrastructure Fund (Australian Department of Health and Ageing)
- Rail-Marine Information Group (est. 1993)
- Regenerative Medicine Initiative Germany (Berlin, Germany)
- Regional Mission Integration Group (US Navy)
- Royal Marine Insurance Group
- Regent Manner International Holdings Limited (Hong Kong)
- Rocky Mountain Iberian Horse Club (est. 1999)
- Rocky Mountain Interdisciplinary History Conference (Colorado University-Boulder; conference)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The programme, which will also run in the South West and Wales, has been developed out of a partnership with Sainsbury's, Anglo Beef Processors and the Red Meat Industry Forum, an organisation set up to help the British red meat industry recapture and maintain a leading position in the marketplace.
Farm Connections, which will also run in the South-west and Wales, was developed out of a partnership between Sainsbury's, major meat processor Anglo Beef Processors (ABP), and the Red Meat Industry Forum (RMIF), an organisation set up to help the British red meat industry recapture and maintain a leading position in the marketplace.
The Food Chain Centre (FCC) and Red Meat Industry Forum (RMIF) estimate there is potential for red meat supply chain cost savings of up to 10% in the first of a series of guides entitled 'Cutting Costs--Adding Value in Red Meat', published in September.
The group has also taken on an industry development co-ordinator, Sam Jones, who is employed by the Red Meat Industry Forum, to ensure the day to day running of projects come to fruition.
The Red Meat Industry Forum predicts that organic beef consumption will increase 70% by 2010 to 19,000 tonnes.
The analysis, organised by Cardiff University and done by the Food Chain Centre and the Red Meat Industry Forum, showed that the perfect lamb is a rarity that takes a huge cost out of the value chain and earns a premium for the farmer.
5 million over two years to the Red Meat Industry Forum, designed to help farmers improve their efficiency.