That's what we budgeted for if we could attract them to the community," says Hal Fjeldsted, the administrator of the Red Lake Margaret Cochenour Memorial Hospital.
What does RLMCMH stand for?
RLMCMH stands for Red Lake Margaret Cochenour Memorial Hospital (Canada)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Richard Lee Merritt (freelance writer)
- Right to Life of Michigan (Grand Rapids, MI)
- Right-to-Left Mark (computerized typesetting character)
- Robert Lee Moore (mathematician)
- Rotating Linear Model
- Regional Labor Market Area
- Reinforced Laryngeal Mask Airway (oncology)
- Ron Little Martial Arts (Florida)
- Regional Land Management Corporation (Australia)
- Royal Lancashire Morris Dancers (UK)
- Molecular Epidemiology Research Lab (Saint Radboud University; Netherlands)
- Rat Lung Microvascular Endothelial Cell
- Red Lodge Music Festival (Billings, MT)
- Relative Linear Median Fluorescence Intensity
- Recreation Leadership and Management (Ferris University; Michigan)
- Resource Logics and Minimalist Grammars
- Romanian League for Mental Health (Bucharest, Romania)
- Real Life Matters Institute (community service coaching; Austin, TX)
- Ruth Lilly Medical Library (Indiana University)