Red Lake High School - nine dead plus shoot-er, March 21, 2005, Red Lake, Minnesota.
What does RLHS stand for?
RLHS stands for Red Lake High School (Minnesota)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RLHS
We have 1 other meaning of RLHS in our Acronym Attic
- Ralph Lauren Home Collection
- Reduced Laffrey Health Conception Scale
- Ruth Lilly Health Education Center (Indianapolis, IN)
- Royal London Homoeopathic Hospital (London, England, UK)
- Rowville-Lysterfield History Project (Australia)
- Rural Literacy and Health Programme (India)
- Rat Lutropin/Choriogonadotropin Receptor (G protein-coupled receptor)
- Racine Lutheran High School (Wisconsin)
- Railway & Locomotive Historical Society
- Random Lake High School (Wisconsin)
- Red Lion High School (Pennsylvania)
- Red Lodge High School (Montana)
- relative left hand superiority (coefficient; braille reading)
- Residence Life and Housing Services (Duke University)
- Rice Lake High School (Wisconsin)
- Rio Linda High School
- Robert L. Horbelt School
- Round Lake High School
- Rangeley Lakes Heritage Trust (Maine)
- Radio Lazan Iarivo (Madagascar radio station)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Background: Gun violence in US schools April 1999 Students Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold kill 12 students and a teacher at at Columbine high school in Littleton, Colorado, before shooting themselves February 2000 Six-year-old Kayla Rolland is shot dead at Buell Elementary School near Flint, Michigan, by a a six-year-old boy May 2000 13 year-old Nate Brazill shoots dead a teacher at Lake Worth school, Florida, after being sent home March 2005 16-year-old Jeff Weise guns down five students, a teacher and a security guard at Red Lake High School in northern Minnesota before killing himself.
The 1999 massacre at Columbine High School in Colorado, US, was the second highest - claiming the lives of 14 children and one adult - while last year's incident at Red Lake High School, Minnesota, claimed six children and five adults.
and a student at Red Lake High School, where most of the killings took place, was arrested on Sunday, the source said.
and a student at Red Lake High School, where most of the killings took place, was arrested on Sunday, the anonymous source said.
Families in Minnesota are mourning the loss of their loved ones after the terrible shootings at Red Lake High School.
Like in his film, Weise is thought to have taken at least 10 minutes as he calmly walked around Red Lake High School on the Red Lake Indian Reservation, picking off targets.
Most of the shootings happened at Red Lake High School, which has an enrolment of over 300 students, according to the school's website.